More than ordinarily spacious (measuring from 20 to 25 square metres), all our superior rooms will immerse you in the aquatic world – with their rich colours, modern design and backlit photographic images incorporated in the headboard.
Some of the rooms have a charming private terrace, looking out on the artificial lake that is planned for the future and what will be the biggest fresh water aquarium in Europe (end of 2017).
- Comfortable double bed with Elite à Aubonne bedding, specially kind to your back
- Private bathroom with Italian style shower
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Electronic safe compatible with laptops
- Free WiFi
- Wardrobe / hanging cupboard
- 1 sofabed, accommodating 2 persons *
* Only available in "Junior Suite" rooms
The images represented in the hotel's rooms have been taken by professional photographer Michel Roggo.
Michel Roggo, Swiss citizen, was born in 1951 in Fribourg. He is internationnally recognized as a specialist in freshwater photography. He has exhibited his work worldwide and has been a prize winner in many competitions. He is a member of the International League of Conservation ILCP Photographers and its project "The Freshwater Project" is supported by the IUCN International Union for Conservation of Nature.