Well lit and comfortable (measuring from 16 to 18 square metres), all our standard rooms are attractively decorated on the theme of water.
Allow yourself to be lulled into tranquillity by the peaceful aquatic ambiance with its beautiful blue and turquoise colours – and the headboard of the bed incorporating a spectacular photo of the bottom of the lake.
- Comfortable double bed with Elite à Aubonne bedding, specially kind to your back
- Private bathroom with Italian style shower
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Electronic safe compatible with laptops
- Free WiFi
- Wardrobe / hanging cupboard
- 1 sofabed, accommodating 2 persons *
* Only available in "Junior Suite" rooms
The images represented in the hotel's rooms have been taken by professional photographer Michel Roggo.
Michel Roggo, Swiss citizen, was born in 1951 in Fribourg. He is internationnally recognized as a specialist in freshwater photography. He has exhibited his work worldwide and has been a prize winner in many competitions. He is a member of the International League of Conservation ILCP Photographers and its project "The Freshwater Project" is supported by the IUCN International Union for Conservation of Nature.